We are looking for people willing to share their skills with the enthusiastic students that attend our courses. Our students come from all walks of life and are keen to make something with their hands with your guidance.
In the following areas
- Sculpture and Welding
Requirements of the position
- Good knowledge of the subject with a proven record of making things
- Strong hand skills
- Well organised, attention to detail
- Confident speaker, articulate
- Anticipates needs, uses initiative
- Skills in helping people recover from mistakes, patient when working with beginners
- Mature and Interested in working with people
- Keen to be part of a team of dynamic makers
- Keen to learn and improve your skills
We work a flexible 5 day week, teaching on average two days a week, with the other time preparing for courses, production work and maintenance. You get a full time salary + superannuation with bonus' paid for teaching classes.
Need to live within 1 hour of our Tharwa Workshops and have own transport.
Applicants are invited to apply for this position by submitting a one-page resume, a portfolio of your work, along with a one-page cover letter with contact details of two work referees.
Applications will remain open until we find the right person.