Never pay for knife sharpening again. This evening course teaches you the secrets of getting and maintaining a fine edge. Protect your investment in quality knives - proper care and maintenance ensures a lifetime of use. Using the correct equipment and techniques, you'll save time and money by keeping your edges sharp using minimal effort.
The evening covers:
- The science behind sharpening
- How to properly care and store knives
- Choosing the right sharpening equipment
- Five different sharpening methods
- Burr removal and honing
- Stropping and touching up
- Sharpening scissors, garden tools, and serrated edges
If you work in the hospitality industry, you can claim this course on tax.
Only $100 per person for the evening.
7:00pm until 10:00pm.