Debado stones are non-absorbent whetstones intended for professional use. Made one at a time with great care by Suehiro, a small company of 18 employees in Niigata Prefecture, Japan.
These fired non-adsorbent whetstones use a propriety manufacturing process first developed in 1967. Since then, these stones have seen continuous improvement. They are easy to use whilst providing superior performance.
These stones create a sharp edge on high-hardness steels with minimal effort. Their durability is superior to other stones, ensuring a very long lifespan.
Whilst professional-grade, these whetstones are also ideal for home use. These stones are an investment that will pay dividends over the lifetime of your cutlery.
- A non-absorbent whetstone that sharpens using only a sprinkle of water
- Generates abrasive slurry to provide superior sharpening properties
- Includes Nagura stone to raise slurry and dress surface
- High grinding force and difficult to wear down
- Contains antibacterial agents
Stone Size: 205×73×23 mm
- 180 Grit - Coarse (LD-21)
- 1,000 Grit - Medium (SNE-1200)
- 6,000 Grit - Finishing (SNE-8000)
How-to guides for these stones: http://www.suehiro-toishi.com/en/howto/