The 2023 Australian and New Zealand Knifemaking book is 195 'art quality' A4 pages featuring amazing Artisan Knifemakers and the stunning world of handmade knives from the Oceania region.
Details of 2023 edition:
- Current for the 2023/2024 years (but will never go out of date).
- A4 196 full colour pages.
- Soft cover celoglazed for resistance to marks.
- 130gsm ‘art quality’ pages.
- 20 featured makers with 4 page articles with photos giving a biography & Q&A's.
- 2 x 3 page articles with photos on semi-production makers.
- 4 page article on Australia’s largest Bladesmithing School (Tharwa Valley Forge).
- 36 pages of full colour hi resolution photos of artisan knives from Australia & NZ.
- AKG info & KAA info.
- List of shows with award recipients 2019 onwards.
- 6 pages with a comprehensive process (including access to 12 separate videos) of how to make feather damascus with input from Bruce Barnett ABS JS, Jackson Rumble ABS JS and Jason Heinemann.
- Article on provenance of knives & why it’s important.
- 12 pages of Directory listings.
- 32 pages of colour ads from knifemakers, suppliers, veterans/first responders courses etc...
Interactive feature - by scanning QR Codes throughout the book, this links to videos of workshop tours etc..., plus videos explaining or showing processes within the feather damascus making section (24 separate videos available).